Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

For the guys

I have been doing some posts that mainly relate to females and I decided I would make this one for all our guys out there.
I’m a female so I don’t know too much about men’s clothing but I do know when I like what I see, or otherwise. So listen up. Skinny jeans are ugly on guys. Try wearing at least boot cut jeans if you don’t like a flare at the leg. Walking around “sagging” your pants is also bad. Please wear some pants that actually fit. Or try a belt! Wearing really big shirts is not cute so find one in your size. So my main point is find clothes that fit you. When you wear tee shirts wear some that have a print and not a solid color unless it is a shirt with a collar. Personally I like when a guy wears a pair of Wrangler or Cinch jeans, a pearl snap shirt, and a pair of boots. Dress to impress. As long as you don’t look sloppy or your clothes are not wrinkled then you should be looking good.
Sorry this blog is so short and there aren’t many tips for you but I will try to add more next week.

3 comments:

  1. I as a matter of fact love skinny jeans on a guy, just my opinion. lol it's good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on buddy you can do a little better than this, add a few more scentences for me. And for the record we both know some guys need a little more sag in their jeans than others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips. I suppose I am doing pretty good on my fashion. I fit most of the criteria but wranglers just aren't for me. Haha. Could use a little more length and a few pictures.

    ReplyDelete