Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween!

It is time for Halloween! Many people already have their costumes but if you are like me and are a last minute person then these tips might help.
If you don’t have money for an actual costume then splurge a little on face paint and see what clothes you can’t dig out of your closet. For example, I am going to paint my face with white and black designs and wear a black hoodie. Then I’m going to braid my hair in tight braids. I did this last year and it was great! Nobody knew who I was and I ended up in the newspaper.


 [1]                                            [2]

The object of a costume is to have fun, be different, and scary. If your too cool for trick-or-treating, then try a Halloween party or costume contest to show off your great looks. But remember there will be weridos out there so you need to follow a few safety tips.[3]
For others, buying a costume may be a better idea. When your deciding what costume you want keep in mind the function of your costume. For example, if you will be walking or dancing a lot then you will want a costume that you can move around in easily. If your costume is just for looks then go crazy. There are tons of ideas for costumes, from animales, celebrities, Halloween characters, to miscellaneous objects. You can be anything you want to be.  

Resources
1. MTV Networks and VH1, Initials. (2008). Top 10 halloween couples costumes to avoid. Retrieved from http://www.bestweekever.tv/2008-10-27/top-10-halloween-couples-costumes-to-avoid/
2. 2.(n.d.). Icp face paint. Retrieved from http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq248/nicky72819/OOXX/1248206094651.jpg
3. Halloween Online, Initials. (2010). Welcome to halloween safety guide. Retrieved from http://www.halloween-safety.com/

3 comments:

  1. Very helpful information. I now my shapps are not easy to move in. Haha. Good post, I always benefit from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should show their wild side on Halloween. I think i will go as myself this year. Good post, keep them comming.

    ReplyDelete